Join Our Network
When you join the Magellan Complete Care of Arizona (HMO SNP) network of providers, you get a Model of Care with a collaborative, team-approach to health care.
How does MCC of AZ (HMO SNP) help you and your patients?
- By saving you time with:
- Simplified credentialing
- Easy claims submission
- Prompt payments
- By giving you access to:
- Free online provider education resources
- Provider Support Specialists – licensed nurses and behavioral health clinicians who offer training and technical assistance to providers to promote best practices and improve quality of care
- By recognizing you as our partner in:
- Implementing our innovative Model of Care team
- Enhancing quality programs to improve our processes
How do I become an MCC of AZ (HMO SNP) network provider?
To join our network, the individual provider/group practice/organization must be contracted with MCC of VA (HMO SNP). Prior to contract execution, we ensure practitioners and organizations meet credentialing criteria and are approved by the RNCC (Regional Network and Credentialing Committee).
What is credentialing?
Credentialing is the process of reviewing, verifying and periodically re-verifying practitioner and/or organization credentials in accordance with defined criteria.
What does the credentialing process include?
The credentialing process includes three primary steps:
- Application review.We confirm you have fully completed the application and supplied all required supporting documents.
- Credentials verification.We verify information, including but not limited to license status, insurance coverage, and education/training, using criteria defined to meet accreditation, regulatory, and other applicable requirements.
- Committee review.If credentials meet minimum standards, the application is sent to a Regional Network and Credentialing Committee (RNCC) comprised of Magellan Complete Care of Arizona clinical staff and professional peers. The RNCC reviews applications subject to business needs and in accordance with applicable state law.
How long does the credentialing process take?
Once all required documents have been submitted, credentialing and contract execution/activation can occur. Magellan Complete Care of Arizona (HMO SNP) completes the process over 90% of the time within 60 days after receipt of all necessary information.