MCC of AZ (HMO SNP) member benefits include all standard Medicare benefits, including:
- 24/7 access to your Care Management Team
- $0 doctors’ visits
- Immunizations and screenings
- Inpatient hospital stays
- Emergency transportation
- Help to quit smoking
- Care for mental and behavioral health problems
- Substance abuse services
- And much more
Plus, our members get:
- Annual hearing exam, plus $1,250 every 3 years toward hearing aids
- Annual vision exam, plus $200 every 2 years toward hardware
The MCC of VA (HMO SNP) Personal Care Team
Every member of our plan is assigned a Personal Care Team that includes you, any family member you designate, your PCP, your Nurse Care manager and a plan Community Resource Coordinator. You’re also supported by plan pharmacists, behavioral health specialists and any others important to your health.
Your Personal Care Team coordinates your care every step of the way to help meet your individual needs and goals. Care coordination includes working with your Medicaid plan to ensure you get the right care, right when and where you need it.