Who are we?
MCC of AZ (HMO SNP) is a Dual-Eligible Special Needs Plan (DSNP), a type of Medicare Advantage (MA) plan. Dual-eligible means members qualify for both Medicare and Medicaid benefits. By joining a DSNP, members receive:
- All the coverage that comes with Original Medicare, Part A and Part B, and Medicare Part D
- Integrated coverage from your Medicaid plan
- Part B and Part D prescription drug coverage
- Medigap coverage, as available
- Combined benefits, which means more choices and lower costs
- Additional benefits covered by Medicaid, including hearing, vision and long-term care
Magellan Complete Care of Arizona (MCC of AZ) (HMO SNP) is available to eligible members living in Pinal, Gila and Maricopa Counties.